Allowing and Blocking Calls
- From the top navigation menu click on Users if you are an Office Manager Scope. If you are another type of User skip to Number 3.
- Select the Ring Group, Call Queue (system user) or User that is receiving the unwanted calls
- Click on Answering Rules.
- On the Right Click on Allow/Block.
- To Allow you will enter the number on the Allowed Numbers.
- Note: Allowing a specific number will make it so it is not subject to DND or Call Screening. This will not make it so their number is the only number allowed to call the affected extension.
- To Block, you will enter the number on the Blocked Numbers.
- Note: Calls from blocked numbers will be dropped immediately.
- Once done adding numbers click Done.
What to do if your business number shows up as SPAM on mobile carriers
Introduction In today's interconnected world, your phone number is more than just a means to communicate; it's a part of your personal and professional identity. Discovering that your number is being flagged as SPAM can be both frustrating and ...
How to use Call Center Reporting
Concept Call Center Reporting is for HISTORICAL reporting on Call Centers and their Agents. There a few real-time statistics within the Call Center tab on the portal, however, active wall board metrics would be in the Analytics Section. Stats Grid ...
What do 'SpeakAccount' and 'System/nms' mean in CDR's or Call History?
What do 'SpeakAccount' and 'System/nms' mean in CDR's or Call History? SpeakAccount SpeakAccount is a term you may see in the To column while viewing Call History, and this term indicates that the caller hung up during a voice prompt. The ...
Concept Call Parking is a feature by which a caller is put in a “parking lot” or “orbit” and can be picked up at another location by several different methods. Parking is normally activated by pressing a BLF key or a sequence of buttons. When ...
Welcome to PressONE UC
Getting Started Here are a few pointers to help you get started with PressONE UC. Log into the portal Click on this link https://ucportal.pressone.net and log in with your credentials. Those credentials are formatted as extension@domain, e.g. ...