Setting up the Salesforce Go Integrator Plugin - (REST API Version)
This document will guide the Salesforce Administrator through creating the API Connections so that their end users may use the Go Integrator app to connect their phone service with Salesforce. These instructions will show both Lightning and Classic UI configurations.
A Domain Name and "Connected App" must be configured or already exist in Salesforce. The following sections P1 – P4 describe the specific steps to fulfill the requirements for OAuth. Please read the following carefully as you may not need to follow each step. If you are unsure how to proceed, please consult with your Salesforce Administrator.
- -If your Salesforce account has a domain, go straight to "P2".
- -If the Domain and Connected App already exist, you can verify this information in section "P3".
P1 - Creating a Domain Name in Salesforce
- Log into your Salesforce account, and open the "Setup" menu. Search for "Domains" in the Quick Find Box, then select My Domains.
- Enter the Domain Name you want to use, and press "check availability", and then register.
- Your domain should be emailed to you shortly after.
P2 - Creating a Connected App
- In Salesforce Classic - Log into your Salesforce account, and open the "Setup" menu. Click on Build > Create > Apps, then at the bottom of the page, under "Connected Apps", press "New".
- In Salesforce Lightning - Log into your Salesforce account, and open the "Setup" menu. In the quick find box, enter "App" and then select "App Manager". Click "New Connected App".
- Enter a Connected App Name, API Name, and Email address for your app.
- Connected App Name: PressONE Integrator
- contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- contact phone: +1 718 360 1234
- Logo Image URL: https://pressone.net/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/apple-icon-120x120-1.png
- Icon URL: https://pressone.net/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/favicon-16x16-1.png
- Tick the "Enable OAuth Settings" option.
- Tick "Enable" for Device Flow.
- Add Callback URL as :https://login.salesforce.com/services/oauth2/success
- Under Available OAuth Scopes, bring over
- "Manage user data via APIs (api)"
- "Perform requests on your behalf at any time (refresh_token_offline_access)"
P3 - Retrieving existing Consumer Keys (Client ID)
- In Salesforce Classic-Log into your Salesforce account, and open the "Setup" menu. Click on Build > Create > Apps, then at the bottom of the page, under "Connected Apps", click on your Connected App.
- In Salesforce Lightning-Log into your Salesforce account, and open the "Setup" menu. In the quick find box, enter "App" and then select "App Manager". Find your app, and press the drop down arrow and then "view".
- Here you will see "Consumer Key" under "API (Enable OAuth Settings)" tab.
Installation of Go Interagtor Nava Application
Introduction This guide will help install the Go Integrator Nava Application for WINDOWS only. the MacOS client will be released shortly. Installation The Go Integrator Nava software is supplied as an Internet download. It is a self-contained ...
Welcome to PressONE UC
Getting Started Here are a few pointers to help you get started with PressONE UC. Log into the portal Click on this link https://ucportal.pressone.net and log in with your credentials. Those credentials are formatted as extension@domain, e.g. ...
Multicast Paging Volume Control
Concept There are times when you must ensure that a page is heard from every device receiving a page. End Users often times reduce the volume of their speakers and when an important page comes through, they won't be able to hear it. Below are the ...
Concept Overrides are custom lines of code for devices to extend, change, or supersede the the default configuration. All Overrides must be done in the Manager Portal (OMP). Overrides can be added directly to a phone, device template or a Site.. ...
Factory Resetting Common SIP Phones
Yealink T2, T3, T4, T5 (Except Android Phones), CP920 Press the “OK” button for 5 seconds. Depending on the specific configuration, the device may ask for the admin password. If you do not know it, please contact your account rep or ...